Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Mobile Software Engineer (iOS) – Mid Level for our San Antonio, Plano, Phoenix, or 100% remote work environment location(s).
Provides support to the Enterprise and has an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through delivering best in class technology solutions. Engaged in all phases of the software systems and application development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing requirements, designing, testing, documenting and implementing software, responding to outages. Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored, and controlled.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Information Technology: A Realistic Preview
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits
* Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
* Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
* Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
* Design, develop, code, and test complex technical solutions collaborating with senior engineers.
* May lead code/design reviews to ensure smooth daily operations and accurate planning at a team level.
* May begin to organize work and lead team to deliver features and solutions.
* Resolves complex production issues with independence by troubleshooting complex applications and systems independently.
* May begin mentoring junior engineers.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, OR Certification from an approved technical field of study, OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required.
* 4 years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific discipline(s)/technology(s).
* 3+ years of iOS mobile development experience
* Experience developing in Swift
* Experience with UIKit, Swift UI, and the Combine framework
* 3+ years of source control experience using Git
* Experience with MVVM
* 2+ years of experience working in CI/CD environments (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis, Circle, Bamboo, etc.)
* Experience with mobile testing frameworks (unit/functional, XCTest, XCUITest, Instrumentation Tests, Espresso)
* Experience consuming REST APIs
* Demonstrated experience as a talent multiplier mentoring and developing junior team members
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200 – $158,900 *(this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location). Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
* Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift Premium will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals. Please visit USAA Total Rewards for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Location: Seattle, WashingtonSalary: 50k USD – 300K USDJob Type: Contract Design your full-time freelance career as a top freelance developer...Apply For This Job
NO SPONSORSHIP Associate Principal Software Engineering Salary: $130k to $140k Location: Chicago IL 60606/Dallas TX Looking for a candidate with...Apply For This Job
US-TX-Austin Category: Information TechnologyEmployment Type: Regular Full-TimeTravel: NoneTelecommute: YesContract Status: Immediate Hire Overview How would you feel if your day...Apply For This Job
* 100% Remote Work/Work in any location in the United States.* Our client is looking for multiple Senior Software Engineers...Apply For This Job
Lutron Electronics City: CoopersburgState: PennsylvaniaRegion: North America Division: Engineering Coopersburg, PA // Philadelphia, PA The Software Development team at Lutron...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.