Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
* Participate in all phases of software engineering including requirements, design, coding, testing, deployment, and operations
* Design and implement product features in collaboration with product managers and stakeholder
* Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries
* Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks
* Build awesome software that changes not just our business but the whole industry
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* 4+ years in the software engineering profession
* 2+ years of experience with databases and basic schema development/design
* 2+ years of experience building RESTful APIs
* 2+ years of experience with “DevOps” – Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* 1+ years of experience deploying apps on Amazon, Azure, or Google PAAS
* 1+ years of experience working with Kubernetes
* Experience with Docker
* Experience building RESTful web services using Spring boot
* Experience using unit testing libraries such as Spock, Junit, and familiarity with end-to-end testing such as Selenium
* Experience with Redux state management and ReactJS
* Experience with OAuth2, OIDC, SAML
* Experience with Terraform, Jenkins and Helm
* Experience writing Kubernetes custom resources
* Experience with Authentication, and/or other web security
* Experience with identity management systems such as Keycloak
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people’s lives. This is where it’s happening. This is where you’ll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We’re freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it’s needed. We’re creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Job Description Summary This position requires a well-developed understanding of manual software testing and...Apply For This Job
About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments we are able to dedicate ourselves...Apply For This Job
Software Engineer III Wal-Mart Dallas, TX Job duties incl but not limited to providing support to bus. by responding to...Apply For This Job
Ansys Customization Software Developer Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies, Inc. (PADT) is the Southwest’s leading provider of Numerical Simulation, Product...Apply For This Job
World Centric is a highly mission driven company that seeks to have a meaningful impact on people and planet through...Apply For This Job
What you’ll do… In the Financial services space at Block, we are building a new fin tech product that creates...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.