Bio-Rad is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join the Gene Expression Business team, with responsibilities for the instruments and software portfolio, including PCR and RT-PCR Systems and related software, for both research use and in vitro diagnostics (IVD), as well as Nucelic Acid Elecrophoresis equipment and consumables. A successful marketing leader in this role will develop a strategic roadmap, develop new marketing initiatives, drive product development, and lead and mentor a team of product managers. This manager will use marketing best-practices and innovative approaches to sustainably grow the business and leverage marketing fundamentals to execute on product life cycle management. This manager will exhibit a spirit of collaboration, working cross-functionally to execute on global business strategies and deliver products that benefit the business in terms of top line revenue and profitability while delighting and enabling customers. This position requires approximately 25% travel both domestic and international.
• Maintain the customer as a primary focus at all times, engaging in regular market research and VoC activities to understand customer and market trends and unmet needs.
• Clearly articulate customer and market needs (both implicit and explicit) to internal stakeholders.
• Formulate and execute a clear portfolio strategy and product roadmap.
• Successfully develop and market products to customers in the academic, government, biopharma and molecular diagnostics industries.
• Effectively communicate to a variety of audiences within the organization, including highly technical product information, in a clear and concise manner.
• Exhibit exemplary technical and business writing skills.
• Leverage technical expertise and knowledge of nucleic acid-based research and IVD products in competitive positioning, product development, commercialization and strategic planning.
• Possess strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
• Foster an environment of growth, learning, and collaboration within the team and organization.
• Exemplify an environment of diversity and inclusivity within the team and organization.
• BS/BA in Life Sciences, advanced degree or MBA preferred.
• 5-7 years of marketing experience (preferably with team management experience) in the Life Sciences industry or closely related field.
• Experience in genomics instrumentation and software product development, marketing, sales and support for Life Sciences. (Experience in the development and commercialization of IVD instruments and software strongly preferred).
• Demonstrated success in the development of a portfolio strategy and aligned product roadmap.
• Proven experience in delivering tangible results in a product development and commercialization capacity by successfully launching and bringing new products to market on time, within budget.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
US-CA-Irvine Canon U.S.A., Inc. Requisition ID: 25398Category: Research & DevelopmentPosition Type: Full-Time Overview We have an opportunity in Irvine, CA...Apply For This Job
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION The Frederick National Laboratory is dedicated to improving human health through the discovery and innovation in the biomedical...Apply For This Job
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and collaborative bioinformatics software engineer to support pipeline development and analysis for...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|