We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Why Join Us?
* Build something revolutionary – The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch).
* Quality of the Team – Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
* Develop next-generation web products using Angular, ASP.Net CORE, ASP.Net MVC, Docker
* Build front end web applications and deploy complex services to the cloud that support those applications
* As part of an agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
* Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
* Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
* Develop automated tests targeting features delivered
* Lead planning, design and development for projects involving two or three developers from your team
* 5+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications.
* Proficiency in current web development technologies such as HTML5, SASS, and various js frameworks.
* Strong understanding of front end component architecture patterns
* Good understanding of front end state management with tools like NGRX / Redux
* Strong understanding of asynchronous and reactive programming (Async/Await pattern, Reactive Extensions, RxJs, etc)
* Strong experience in writing testable code with unit/integration tests.
* Strong experience with HTTP and REST api design
* Proficiency in ASP.Net MVC, C#, Web API
* Proficiency in Agile methodologies, design, and enterprise patterns.
* Strong knowledge of object-oriented, functional, and reactive programming.
* Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DDD principles
* Experience with MongoDB and mocking practices / frameworks
* Experience with.NET Core, microservices
* Solid experience using source control such as Git.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
* Attention to detail, thoroughness, and urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines.
* Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
* Bachelor’s degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Careers at Rally Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Our mission at Rally® is to...Apply For This Job
About our Company: GROB SYSTEMS, INC. is a world class European manufacturer of high quality production systems and universal machining...Apply For This Job
Req #18890 Friday, November 12, 2021 Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing...Apply For This Job
Who we are Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and...Apply For This Job
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions....Apply For This Job
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|