We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Why Join Us?
* Build something revolutionary – The market is ripe for disruption and there’s no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch).
* Quality of the Team – Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
* Develop APIs and background processing services that deliver marketing-oriented functionality for our suite of commercial talent acquisition software products. You will use tools like .Net Core, C#, Docker, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Jenkins and many others
* As part of an agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
* Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
* Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
* Develop automated tests targeting features delivered
* Lead planning, design and development for projects involving two or three developers from your team
* 5+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications
* Extensive experience with .Net, C#, Web API, SQL and steaming and messaging technologies such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
* Experience developing solutions that blend and apply logic to incredibly large datasets, employing strategies that can take advantage of parallelization and horizontal scaling
* Experience applying automated testing strategies at multiple levels of system granularity; and with tools like xUnit, Swagger, Postman and load simulation suites
* Experience with Docker Compose or similar tools for provisioning ephemeral environments
* Experience with monitoring technologies and in particular with instrumenting application code
* Exposure to agile methodologies and particularly scrum
* Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DDD principles
* Experience in an environment with several teams contributing software components in a microservices architecture is a plus
* Experience developing content management solutions is a plus
* Experience delivering applications that run in a containerized environment is a plus
* Working knowledge of time/space complexity utilizing Big O notation and how it can be applied
* Bachelor’s degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Fathom5 builds brilliant machines for a better future. We are an industrial technology company delivering ecologically mindful, security-first solutions to...Apply For This Job
Description: Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include...Apply For This Job
About Us: At Parafin, our mission is to grow small businesses. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, yet...Apply For This Job
Are you interested in a Software Development Internship role? Year Up is a one-year, intensive program that provides young adults...Apply For This Job
Careers at Rally Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Our mission at Rally® is to...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|