Leidos currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to perform design, development, and hardware/software integration in Arlington, VA for the Electronic Warfare Division.
Our division primarily focuses on research & development and advanced prototyping, transforming state of the art signal processing algorithms into real-time software systems.
Projects involve small multi-disciplinary teams of engineers working together in spiral or agile development environments to meet aggressive customer schedules aimed at near-term field demonstrations.
We are seeking a candidate for this position with a track record of implementing high-performance signal processing on general purpose processors, such as ARM.
** This position is primarily in our Arlington office with telecommuting flexibility, approximately 20%, but may be more or less depending on tasking responsibilities from week to week.**
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Contributing to design and development of advanced systems as a part of multi-disciplinary teams. These teams are made up of other software team members and subject matter experts from the areas of systems engineering, hardware, firmware, machine learning, RF front end design, and signal processing.
• Designing, implementing, and testing real-time C/C++ software for multi-core systems running Linux or a real-time operating systems, such as VxWorks
• Experience building software products that utilize third party mathematics and communication libraries
• Experience with interface communication standards / protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, and DDS
• Ability to read and understand signal processing algorithms written in MATLAB
• Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system as well as experience with real-time operating systems
• Designing, implementing, and testing software to configure and control RF hardware devices
• Integrating software into third-party software frameworks and architectures, such as Redhawk
• Documenting the developed systems
• Support system field testing and collection events, usually about a week in duration once or twice a year
The successful candidate will have the following education/experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
• 8+ years of software development experience, including strong experience in C/C++ real-time software development
• Experience using version control (Subversion, GIT, etc.) and continuous integration software tools (Jenkins)
• Active Top Secret level security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
• Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Existing security clearance higher than the Secret level
• Experience with Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence algorithms and libraries, such as TensorFlow
• Experience with MATLAB GPU computing
• Experience with High Performance Computing including parallel and distributed computation
• Experience with Model-Based Design code generation practices
• Experience with cloud-based computing platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with other programming languages such as Python and/or Java
Description Job Description: Leidos is seeking a software engineer to join a diverse team working on unmanned and autonomous ships....Apply For This Job
Req #13719 Friday, June 11, 2021 Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing...Apply For This Job
WE PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION A prestigious company is on the search for a Java Software Developer. This role...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Autonomy Application Developer Location: Remote US Division: Trimble Autonomous Solutions We are Trimble: We are an industrial technology...Apply For This Job
Position Type :Full time Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :Bachelor of Computer Engineering...Apply For This Job
OverviewEvaluates defined complex client area requirements and processes (e.g., new, enhancements or maintenance), develops/prepares application programming solutions that may involve...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|